Sunday, May 29, 2005

Be Gentle ..I'm a Virgin !!



Yes..that's right ..I am a virgin .A Blog virgin that is ..This is my very first day :) Let the fun begin .As I already see this is very addicting .I really am ashamed to admit that I woke up at 10:00am this morning and it is now 12:44 am and I have been on this pc alllllllllllll day surfing Blogs ..Is that the saddest ,most pathetic thing you have heard all day ..I would agree ...ugghhhhhh ..I hope it gets a little less addicting as the newness wears off or I am going to be in trouble ..lol
I have no idea what my Blog is supposed to be besides a reflection of my personality ..
If anyone has any ideas or comments please feel free to HELP!!!!..lol

11 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:09 AM

    Hi there Thanks for stopping by via Michele.

    Loved looking at all your Bo pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, the addiction never wanes. You are now a slave to your computer. Forever and ecver and ever :)

    Here via Michele's this time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. POP!!! hey was that your cherry? your not a virgin anymore!!!!

    Good Times...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there, friend of Guppyman stopping by. Check out my blog post today where my bf Patsy does a guest blog about your boy Bo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome to the world of blogging!! Never been addicted to crack? Well, now's your chance to find out what that's like! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. And thanks for the link, sweetie!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The stars and stripes on your G-man are giving me vertigo.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can totally feel the love! Thanks for the link:)

    P.S.~If you are like me it will only get worse:) Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Welcome to the world O' blogging!! It IS addicting, isn't it?? That initial addicition will die down a little bit, but once you have the bug, you can't get rid of it!! I am glad I found you through guppyman through Michele because if nothing else, we have that reality tv thing in common!! I'm going to blogroll you and come back all the time. Feel free to visit me. :) Have fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. welcome to the world of blogging! it gets addictive...sometimes reading others blogs is more so than posting your own! i like the husband/wife team you have going!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi there. I followed your link on Xtessa's comments section. I am kinda new to blogging to but very very addicted!
    Just thought I'd pop in and say Hi since we are practically neighbors and all (I'm from Louisiana).

    ReplyDelete

You Bless Me

It has been awhile since I've blogged. Does anyone still blog anymore? I used to blog daily and look forward to visiting all my blog fri...