1. Because his 7 year old daughter tearfully said last year " Daddy all I want for my birthday is for you to stop smoking."
2. So that he is adding years to his life instead of taking them away.( I kinda like having him around :) )
3. Because I got that same request from little one last year and actually did quit.
4. It's hard being a non smoker married to a smoker at times.
5. He smelled like an ashtray a lot when he was smoking.
6. I can kiss him anytime now without him having to run and brush his teeth first ,which kind of takes " the moment" away.
7. The car smells better now that he has quit.Even though he never smoked with me or lil one in the car .He did smoke quite a bit in the car while alone.
8. We can actualy watch a tv show or a movie without having to take pause breaks for him to run out and smoke.
9. He has more energy now that he hasn't smoked for 5 days.
10. Because he has already gone 5 days and he smells wonderful all the time now... Yeahhhh him and Praise God!
11. Because he promised he would after my surgery was over.
12. Because I know he can do this, with God's help.
13. *drum roll please * ..........because it saves more money for gas...lol :)
Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. (leave your link in comments, I'll add you here!)
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It's easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants