Monday, September 03, 2012

Happy Labor Day!

I do not have a lot to say today. I just made a card and wanted to get it posted. I did notice that I have made very few cards this year compared to previous years. That is just sad. I think I will have to try and remedy that. Today I have laundry and a bit of house cleaning to get done... and my plan is to try to create in between tasks. That way I will feel accomplished and get to play at the same time. :)
Sounds like a great plan to me! I really should be starting Christmas cards..but I just can't go there in my head yet with it being so dang hot outside. I am hoping as it starts to cool off a bit I will get the bug.
Anyway....I digress....

Here is my card:

See I am venturing out still with mixing of patterned papers. The paper behind her was the backside of the owl paper. I have really been into cute owls lately. I know, I know... only a few years late with that trend..lol Oh well, what can I say. I march to the beat of my own drum... even if that drum is not trendy! lol 

4 comments:

  1. Glad you got back to creating! :^) Great job of coloring this sweet image! Love the colors and papers you chose, too! :^)
    Hugs,
    Penny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! I hope we get to see more of you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice! I like the drum beat that you are hearing...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how her hair turned out! This is absolutely adorable! HUGS

    ReplyDelete

I got inky this Easter weekend and created this card. I bought this stamp awhile back from Walmart online of all places. I knew I loved the ...