Monday, September 03, 2012

Happy Labor Day!

I do not have a lot to say today. I just made a card and wanted to get it posted. I did notice that I have made very few cards this year compared to previous years. That is just sad. I think I will have to try and remedy that. Today I have laundry and a bit of house cleaning to get done... and my plan is to try to create in between tasks. That way I will feel accomplished and get to play at the same time. :)
Sounds like a great plan to me! I really should be starting Christmas cards..but I just can't go there in my head yet with it being so dang hot outside. I am hoping as it starts to cool off a bit I will get the bug.
Anyway....I digress....

Here is my card:

See I am venturing out still with mixing of patterned papers. The paper behind her was the backside of the owl paper. I have really been into cute owls lately. I know, I know... only a few years late with that trend..lol Oh well, what can I say. I march to the beat of my own drum... even if that drum is not trendy! lol 

4 comments:

  1. Glad you got back to creating! :^) Great job of coloring this sweet image! Love the colors and papers you chose, too! :^)
    Hugs,
    Penny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! I hope we get to see more of you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice! I like the drum beat that you are hearing...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how her hair turned out! This is absolutely adorable! HUGS

    ReplyDelete

You Bless Me

It has been awhile since I've blogged. Does anyone still blog anymore? I used to blog daily and look forward to visiting all my blog fri...