Saturday, March 14, 2015

You Make me Smile

I had so much fun coloring this awesome image and making this card. This is out of the comfort zone of my normal style. I really do not feel like I have a particular style, per say. But if I did this would be outside of that...lol Does that make sense? It has distressing, inking and glitter. What is not to love though, right? I like playing with different techniques and not always doing the same. I guess that is what art and creativity is all about.

This cute girl is a digi from Saturated Canary named Ellie Awesomesauce. And boy isn't she?


The image was colored with Copics. Please see below for a full detail of which ones:

 Skin: E04, E11,E21,E00,E000,R20
 Eyes: G94,TG03,YG01                   
 Lips: R89, R37, R24             
 Hair: B45,B41,C9,C6,C5,C3,C1
 Dress: R59,YR09,YR04,YR02
 Vest: V95,V93,V91               
 Socks and Shoes: N5,N3,N1,N0,YG95,YG93,YG91




1 comment:

  1. Outside your style came out beautifully! Great color palette and layout!

    ReplyDelete

You Bless Me

It has been awhile since I've blogged. Does anyone still blog anymore? I used to blog daily and look forward to visiting all my blog fri...