Sunday, March 01, 2015

A Cheerful Heart is Like Good Medicine~Proverbs 17:22


    Is anyone even still out here in blogland?.....

I have not colored or created a card since my last blog post. That seems so weird to me. I used to create almost daily. A sweet friend sent me a handmade card for my birthday and it inspired me to get at it again. I started off slow with this small House Mouse image. I am definitely rusty. I do not think I should have started off my first image in a year with trying to create a shiny black compact. I got frustrated with that. It was a total fail but I was determined to press in and complete it come what may. I am glad that I forced myself to do so. My hubby was a big help with encouraging me to do so as well. I had the creative itch- I scratched it.. and now I want to do more. That is how these things work I suppose. Just needed to get the ol' juices flowing.
 I am trying to set a goal to make a card for each coworker. I am hoping that will keep me moving forward. It sure was good to have inky fingers again and play with pretty paper!


I think I am going to color up another image now. Pray all goes well..lol

Card details
Stamp: 
House Mouse 
Paper:
Old Hobby Lobby brand paper pack
Copics: 
skin-E00, E01,E02, R20
blush-RV25,RV21,RV00
fur-E57,E55,E53,E51,E50
compact-C9,C5,C3,C1,C0
mirror and image shadow- BG10

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Bless Me

It has been awhile since I've blogged. Does anyone still blog anymore? I used to blog daily and look forward to visiting all my blog fri...