Sunday, June 12, 2016

Paper Smooches Chubby Chums

I got this stamp set recently and was wondering what in the world I would do with it. I almost always do cards with people or just a sentiment, on rare occasion. I must say- I am having fun with these cheeky little critters. They are fun and quick to color and make for a cute little card. They always make me smile when I see creations with them.

I thought I would share what I have done with them so far...

The first one is the chick and I thought she was screaming for a cute little bow in her hair.
This card actually came together very quickly.


The next one is the adorable cow. I knew right away I wanted to do her in an unconventional color. I decided to give her some pretty blue googly eyes with lashes..lol and a bow as well.


TFL!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

You Bless Me

It has been awhile since I've blogged. Does anyone still blog anymore? I used to blog daily and look forward to visiting all my blog fri...