1. I am excited to be out of the hospital and still in awe of how great God is and the fact that my kidney went undamaged.
2. I am excited that I now can wipe my own butt again ..lol
3. Thankful that I have a hubby that is awesome enough to have done it for me until I could again.
4. I am glad that I am taking less and less pain pills and hope to not need them at all very soon ( like within days ).
5. Think it is very VERY cool that Guppy's ex wife came up and brought little one to see me while I was in the hospital. Little one was freaked out because all of the tubes I was hooked to.
6. I am excited to get her back tomorrow ...especially so she can see me getting around good and with NO tubes. I miss her. She really has a way of brightening your day.
7. I miss having Guppy home with me but bills have to get paid somehow.
8. I wish my managers at work cared more about how I was doing but I won't let the fact that only one of them has asked about me get me down.
9. I am taking it easy and not feeling bad about it in the slightest...They can figure it out..lol
10. The Stros are doing awesome. They have won every series so far.I really hope they go all the way to win the World Series this year. I think it is our year.
11. I can not wait to get to another game...
12. With the surgery bill I am sure that will be years from now ..lol
13. A girl can dream though , right?...
Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants