Saturday, April 19, 2014

My Perfect Day

I think being by the ocean always turns out to be my perfect day. Something about it just always makes me feel good, even if the sun isn't shining. Yesterday was a gorgeous and I mean GORGEOUS day out. Hubby and I decided to drive to Galveston Island to have a dinner date. The island was all a buzz with surfers, swimmers, and couples walking down the beach hand in hand. We both love to people watch and it just made me smile to see so many people carefree and having fun. 

Lately my hubby has been obsessed with Hawaiian shirts and all that he can find- the crazier the better. We found an amazingly cheap thrift store and he goes nuts each time we go and he can find the shirts. This thrift store is never more than $1.75 and goes down a quarter each day until Wednesday when it hits a quarter. Then it closes early and restocks for the $1.75 Thursday. You can't beat those prices. 

Anyhow... I tell you all this to get to the point: Both of those things inspired this card. lol It is so funny to me where my inspiration comes from. 




From where did your latest inspiration come?
       


Card details
***************************


Image- Surf Tilda from Magnolia
Paper- Pebbles Seen & Noted
Stickles- Crystal


Copics used: 

skin-E21, E11, E51, E50, R20

hair- E18,E17, E15, E13
bathing suit- YR18, YR09, YR04, YR02, YG05, YG03, YG01
sand- E35, E34, E31, E30
surfboard- YG03, YG01, BG75, BG09, BG13, BG05, BG01, BG10, BG000, B02, B00, B0000

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Bless Me

It has been awhile since I've blogged. Does anyone still blog anymore? I used to blog daily and look forward to visiting all my blog fri...