Monday, May 02, 2016

I love you more than Coffee...

And that is saying a latte!

heheheeh I love this new to me image from Mo Manning over at Digital Pencil Too. I saw this beauty on their Fb page late one night and had to do a little 2am shopping from bed by phone. lol Sometimes I love technology and sometimes it can be dangerous to be able to purchase something that easily. :)
I am sure a lot of you can relate. I love and I mean LOVE me some coffee and I know some other coffee lovers so this image was a must have for me. She was easy and so much fun to color. I really enjoyed myself. I am actually about to color her up again with a different color scheme. I can see me using this to make quite a few cards.

Doesn't she just make you want to smile? I know she does me. I love the sentiment that comes with her too. I am a sucker for punny sentiments.

                                                                   

                                                                      Card Details:
Copics:
skin-E00, E11,E21,R20
hair- YR12,YR14,YR27,E37
lips- R11,R12,R14
coffee cup- W1,W2,W5,W7
finger nails- RV34
Clothing:
pants- E43, E44, E47

shirt- B00,B01,B02,B05,B06

Image: Coffee by Mo Manning and Digital Pencil Too

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Bless Me

It has been awhile since I've blogged. Does anyone still blog anymore? I used to blog daily and look forward to visiting all my blog fri...