Sunday, May 15, 2016

Welcome Lillee- Grey

My friend had her first baby and named her Lillee-Grey. She loves elephants and ended up doing the baby room in elephants and pink and gray. I knew I wanted to make her a card and personalize it. I saw this super cute digi on Mo Manning's Digital Pencil Too site called,I forgot, and knew it was the one that I HAD to use to make her card. This elephant makes me smile. What a cutie. Isn't the sweetest little thing? I really had fun coloring this little one up. I will have to find another use for it soon. :)



                                                              Card Details: 
Copics: C0, C1, C3, W1, W2, YG93, BG10, BG13, YG17, YG09, R11 ,R20, R22, R21
Image: I forgot by Mo Manning at Digital Pencil Too

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Bless Me

It has been awhile since I've blogged. Does anyone still blog anymore? I used to blog daily and look forward to visiting all my blog fri...