Friday, February 03, 2006

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!



Hey everybody! This is Guppyman invading to wish the most beautiful woman in the world HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

I figured what a better time to restate what I promised to Stormii just a short time ago on our wedding day-

The first time I saw you in person-
I knew that we were meant to be together.
You were already my best friend-
And you've become so much more.
All my life I knew I was searching for something.
I no longer feel like I'm searching.
I found you and I found Christ~
I feel complete.
Thank you for being one of the pieces I was missing.
You have accepted me like no one ever has~
you've taken the bad with the good~
And we've grown into something I never thought possible.
Thank you for becoming part of my family.
Thank you for accepting Lil-Angel like she was your own.
I thank God every day that he put us together.
I have never experienced such a wonderful feeling!
Such love~
Such joy~
As I have since I met you.
I want to promise you that I will always be here for you~
That I will always love you~
No matter what.
Thank you for being all that you are
and thank you for helping me be all that I am~
I love you Stormii
I want you to know that you truly have
made me the happiest man on Earth today~
I will do my best to see that you
remain the happiest woman.
Thank you.

11-11-04



Baby- I hope you have the best birthday ever! I love you!






(To see what I got her- Check my post about it)

14 comments:

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!

    have a great day tick turd ;)

    don't have too much fun documenting the day in a scrapbook on the new desk .... many happy returns.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That's some Guest Post...Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Present Storm...Have a blessed day :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday you lucky woman!

    My husband never remembers my birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday Stormii! I hope you have a wonderful day!

    This was a very sweet post Guppyman!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ***H*A*P*P*Y***B*I*R*T*H*D*A*Y***
    ...M.y...L.i.l'...T.i.c.k...T.u.r.d.!.!...

    Hugs,
    Bradley ( ezinewriter )

    ReplyDelete
  7. Guppyman knows I send lots of Birthday wishes, in many different languages.. hehe

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Have a blast!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hapy Birthday sweetie!!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Happy Birthday, Stormi!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Birthday!! Hope your day is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aw that is super sweet! Happy Birthday to one cool blogging buddy! Hope it's a really great day!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Stormii-- Happy birthday!! Guppy made me cry with his vows... What a good guy!! You are very lucky, but I am sure you already knew that!! Be well and enjoy your day!!

    XXOO,
    JTL

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy Birthday Stormi!!
    Hope you had a great party.

    ReplyDelete
  14. HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRESENT STORM! :-)

    3t

    ReplyDelete

I got inky this Easter weekend and created this card. I bought this stamp awhile back from Walmart online of all places. I knew I loved the ...