Sunday, July 24, 2005

Come along on a tour of the Houston Zoo ....




This was our favorite part of the rain forest exhibit . That pink bird up top was so cool looking that we had to get a picture of it .I could have kicked back right there for hours . It was so relaxing .






This deer was so cool .Guppy would pull a leaf off that tree the deer was eating at and it would eat right out of his hand . The deer was also licking his hand but with a digital ,of course when I snapped by the time it actually took the pic the deer was done :( .





I Love these pics of the pink flamingo .I had never seen a pink flamingo in person before this day . Only the fake plastic ones in peoples yard ..lol
These look like cool pics for a post card to me :)






These actually ended up being my favorite pics of the trip .





Guppy captured this very cool pic of this bald eagle . The bird was posing so nicely for him don't you think ?..lol what a ham :)



This one I loved too . Doesn't he look so majestic?

Thank you for stopping by and taking a tour of my favorite Houston Zoo exhibits :)
Hope you are having a fabulous weekend :)

7 comments:

  1. Those are some incredible photos. If you make that flamingo one into a post card, I'd take one.

    Hi, Michele sent me ... but I visit often, anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great photos! your zoo is better than ours here in HK!;) but they did have some flamingos and i was shocked as you are... they're really pink!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the lion photo. WEerecently revisited the Philadelphia Zoo and were disappointed to find that all the big cats had been moved to other zoos so constuction of a new habitat for them could be completed. Hey, maybe that lion was from Philly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pics, I haven't been to the zoo in so long, this makes me want to plan a trip to the LA Zoo here! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. great pictures....I love trips to the zoo. It looks like you had a great day! I am here via Michele tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  6. *laughs* ok... I'm going to buy pink flamingos for my back porch. Should make my apartment stand out from the norm, no?

    ;)

    Love the pics!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    My 8 year old son, loves lions so I shared the lion pic with him. He immediately made it his wallpaper on his computer! Great pics!

    ReplyDelete

I got inky this Easter weekend and created this card. I bought this stamp awhile back from Walmart online of all places. I knew I loved the ...