Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Guppyman's Birthday !!!!!!!!!



GUPPYMAN !!!!!

Happy 33rd Birthday punkin . I love you so much . I thought about posting all my mushy setiments on my blog for the world to see but you know what , I will save that for just you :)

Enjoy your day darlin .......


Birthday Song

Here is Guppy being Guppy ..lol

John017

Him looking all sweet and innocent :)

John020

and a kiss for the birthday boy :)

kisses

I am writing this post tonight before bed because I know I will probably not get a chance to do it on his birthday tommorrow July 27th 2005 ...So everyone visting ...why don't you hop on over to Guppy's place and wish him a happy one :)

10 comments:

  1. LOL! there are a lot of people celebrating their birthdays in July!;) now, i'm goin' over to guppy's. enjoy your day, guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! Such a sweet post! I will go wish him a happy b-day!

    Still on the trip, I'll be back soon and I have been taping BB so after I catch up I can obsess with you over it! I feel so left out!
    Just wanted to check in with ya, say hi, and....miss ya tons!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Darlin....

    ReplyDelete
  4. going right over to wish him a happy birthday now :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwwww, you two rock... Great post Presentstorm! I love the pics!

    I hope you both have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i'll go over right now and those are great pics of your boy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww great pics you all look great together.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm heading over right now!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy bday to your man! I was already over there today but I will go back to wish him a happy day.

    ReplyDelete

I got inky this Easter weekend and created this card. I bought this stamp awhile back from Walmart online of all places. I knew I loved the ...