Thursday, December 29, 2005

Chocolate bribes :-)


Man, I have learned this week that the power of chocolate is very great. Much greater than I ever imagined..lol I found that at work I can use it to get what I want ..lol from management and fellow associates.So needless to say I will keep chocolate in full supply in my office candy box.It is like a drug to some of these people.Some of them come in my office and get some from the box all day long ..It is a wonder some are even able to fit through the door after a days work ..lol I also have found it is the MEN that are the worse ones. I guess most men are not as worried about thier figure as women are..lol I am starting to have some thoughts that maybe the candy companies inject the stuff with highly addictive narcotics..lol I have even met people that are allergic to the stuff but couldn't put it down ..lol Like breaking out into hives was worth the few seconds of chocolaty bliss.Do I have any extreme chocolate fans as readers?Tell me your thoughts or experiences...I would love to hear them.

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous4:44 PM

    What are you saying? Are you telling me that it isn't okay to eat chocolate for breakfast, lunch and dinner? How about a midnight snack..... Hay who ate all the peanut M&M's again. Well off to get a new bag.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous6:01 AM

    I'm not a chocoholic, but I live with one... nuff said, lol. :)

    HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am powerless against chocolate..:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. As the Ultimate "Chocoholic" Viva la Chocolate!!!!!!!!!!!! lol lol lol. The only set time to eat chocolate is ANYTIME and I'll take it in ANY form!!! But the point about the injection never crossed my mind. Like the owl said about the center of a tootsie roll pop-the world may never know. Either way, Bring on the CHOCOLATE!!!!

    ReplyDelete

You Bless Me

It has been awhile since I've blogged. Does anyone still blog anymore? I used to blog daily and look forward to visiting all my blog fri...