Saturday, December 31, 2005

The Lil Angel's Christmas Play & Happy New Year

I just realized that I never did get a chance to blog about lil one's Christmas play ... It was very cool .It was really quite the production for a childrens Christmas play.They had three months of practice if that tells you anything.They all did a great job although I was quite partial to one lil angel in particular :) Here are a few pics of the little one ....


Here she is playing cards with her favorite lil angel buddy between acts.We cropped the other little girl out of the picture since we do not know her parents to get permission to post her.


Here is lil one in the group pic ..I so wish I could post the whole pic of all of them .They were so adorable but I will not do that without the parents permission so here is one that I do have permission to post ...she was the only one of them with the praying hands...She made without a doubt the prettiest angel :)







Well I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and I pray you will have a very blessed New Year !!!!...............

3 comments:

  1. Lil one is just beautiful! What an adorable angel. May you and Guppy and the family have a wonderful 2006 and may you have more blessings than you can hold. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:27 AM

    she is an angel.
    happy new years to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful angel!! Just stopping by to wish you a Happy New Year! xo

    ReplyDelete

You Bless Me

It has been awhile since I've blogged. Does anyone still blog anymore? I used to blog daily and look forward to visiting all my blog fri...