Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Where has the time gone?

How in the world did it get to be November 2005 already?Man the older I get the faster time flys.I wonder if that seems to be so, because as you get older you usually have more things to do.. then you have time in a day .Also the older you get the more precious time seems to be.You appreciate things a little more.Wouldn't it be so nice if that started at an early age ..Started when you had all the time in the world to stop and enjoy life ...back when your biggest responsibility was to make sure you got your homework done and kept your room clean.Oh to be young again with the knowledge and appreciation for life that I have now.

I hope you are all having a great week ...

10 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:39 PM

    what's that saying, youth is wasted on the young?
    enjoy your week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. don't we all wish that? having more time and being wiser?*sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous6:46 AM

    Oh how I can relate. Each years seems to speed by faster and faster!

    Yep. Youth is wasted on the young.
    ;-)3T

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know that feeling. I don't know where the time has gone.....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah, I can still remember when I was a baby. Playing with my toys, drawing on the walls, and getting beat up by my big sister! If only I had my body mass now back then. I would've wooped her!

    I hope your having a nice week to, PresentStorm!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous7:20 PM

    it's not that god didn't give us all the time we need. It's what we have done with time that is giving us a problem.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous9:19 AM

    Present Storm~
    Just wanted to say a quick and heartfelt thank you for allowing me to "Rent your Blog." You were a warm and wonderful landlord, and a valued addition to my blogroll. :-)

    3T

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hindsight is always 20/20. I love this entry. Thanks for saying it like it is.

    ReplyDelete

You Bless Me

It has been awhile since I've blogged. Does anyone still blog anymore? I used to blog daily and look forward to visiting all my blog fri...