Monday, January 09, 2006

Home from work ...

I stayed home from work ...wasn't feeling so hot this morning.I am not really sure if it is me physically or emotionally/spiritually...It may be in my head about this surgeory that I am semi nervous about.I know that God will take care of me and that it is in his hands but I am still human with still human emotion and fear. I am working on fear but have not yet totally arrived in that area yet. God will get me there in due time I know.So any extra prayers that way would be appreciated as well..I feel so needy lately and I guess I am. I have to realize it is ok to be needy sometimes.I am so use to being the one needed that I forget that sometimes.

Anyway...on a lighter note ,I wanted to thank my new Landlord for writing up such a nice post on my blog.I do not know it it is just be being a dingbat or if she has it set up to not take any comments.Either way I could not leave one there to tell her thanks :) So thanks Cat ...I am glad you enjoyed your stay here.Everyone go on over and check her out .She has a very nice blog.Although I am not so sure you can tell her so ..lol I couldn't figure out how to but maybe you can :) If anyone does let me know..

Also please go over, if you haven't already ,and visit my tenant ...he has posted funny wedding pics of us today :)So if you need a laugh today hop on over via my rent my blog link and give him a shout :)Tell him his crazy wife sent ya !!!!

Have a great Monday all!!!!

8 comments:

  1. i pray that you gain more strength, emotionally/spiritually/physically in the next few days...

    saw the funny, but lovely, wedding photos.;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are as bad as I am when it comes to going to the doctor. I get so nercous I make myself sick. I said a prayer for you.
    God bless, Joe B

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will pray for you as well. I think we're allowed to be scared, the only sure thing I know that we're not supposed to fear is that He loves us.

    My blog is set up so that when someone comments it comes to me first and then I post it. No worries...I did appreciate the comment that you left and it is posted now...LOL.

    In His Love and In My Prayers,
    Annette

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous6:47 PM

    i was at your hubby's earlier and your wedding pics are great. i was thinking maybe it was your anniversary today.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you feel better and I hope that everything goes smoothly with your surgery. You will be fine. I just know it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Many prayers and hugs.. You know I'm thinking of ya!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous6:59 AM

    Sending prayers for you Stormi!
    For a smooth procedure and for Him to calm all fears.

    3T

    ReplyDelete
  8. Although a few days late - I will be praying for you :)
    IHG...

    ReplyDelete

You Bless Me

It has been awhile since I've blogged. Does anyone still blog anymore? I used to blog daily and look forward to visiting all my blog fri...