Monday, January 09, 2006

Home from work ...

I stayed home from work ...wasn't feeling so hot this morning.I am not really sure if it is me physically or emotionally/spiritually...It may be in my head about this surgeory that I am semi nervous about.I know that God will take care of me and that it is in his hands but I am still human with still human emotion and fear. I am working on fear but have not yet totally arrived in that area yet. God will get me there in due time I know.So any extra prayers that way would be appreciated as well..I feel so needy lately and I guess I am. I have to realize it is ok to be needy sometimes.I am so use to being the one needed that I forget that sometimes.

Anyway...on a lighter note ,I wanted to thank my new Landlord for writing up such a nice post on my blog.I do not know it it is just be being a dingbat or if she has it set up to not take any comments.Either way I could not leave one there to tell her thanks :) So thanks Cat ...I am glad you enjoyed your stay here.Everyone go on over and check her out .She has a very nice blog.Although I am not so sure you can tell her so ..lol I couldn't figure out how to but maybe you can :) If anyone does let me know..

Also please go over, if you haven't already ,and visit my tenant ...he has posted funny wedding pics of us today :)So if you need a laugh today hop on over via my rent my blog link and give him a shout :)Tell him his crazy wife sent ya !!!!

Have a great Monday all!!!!

9 comments:

  1. i pray that you gain more strength, emotionally/spiritually/physically in the next few days...

    saw the funny, but lovely, wedding photos.;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are as bad as I am when it comes to going to the doctor. I get so nercous I make myself sick. I said a prayer for you.
    God bless, Joe B

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will pray for you as well. I think we're allowed to be scared, the only sure thing I know that we're not supposed to fear is that He loves us.

    My blog is set up so that when someone comments it comes to me first and then I post it. No worries...I did appreciate the comment that you left and it is posted now...LOL.

    In His Love and In My Prayers,
    Annette

    ReplyDelete
  4. i was at your hubby's earlier and your wedding pics are great. i was thinking maybe it was your anniversary today.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you feel better and I hope that everything goes smoothly with your surgery. You will be fine. I just know it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Many prayers and hugs.. You know I'm thinking of ya!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey, amazing the one time I get some comments on a post - the comments are being 'worked on' by me! hahaha I was working on my site design and messed up the comments...by the time I had it up - you two were hitting the site.

    Thanks for the comments and for visiting - and for the write-up! I hope you feel better today and that your Monday wasn't too bad.

    I have those days and they suck. Maybe this week will return to 'good'.

    Going to visit Guppymans blog to post for his anniversary!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sending prayers for you Stormi!
    For a smooth procedure and for Him to calm all fears.

    3T

    ReplyDelete
  9. Although a few days late - I will be praying for you :)
    IHG...

    ReplyDelete

I got inky this Easter weekend and created this card. I bought this stamp awhile back from Walmart online of all places. I knew I loved the ...