Wednesday, January 11, 2006

We have a Bloggy Birthday !!!!!

Noisemaker 3
This is a sticky ...please look below for regular post!!!


Today is Guppy's 1 year Blog Birthday !!!!!!!!!
Everyone go over and give him a visit.For his Blog Birthday he is being a comment whore .He is wanting the most traffic to one single post today.Can you help him out? You can find him on my blogroll or click on the rent my blog link ,since he is my tenant this week .

HAPPY BLOGGY BIRTHDAY GUPPYMAN!!!!!

Thank you for a year of funny,witty,inspiring and silly posts.

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:43 AM

    Just came from there. Hope you all are celebrating. It would be great if there was a HUGE party for him. Then we all could celebrate! (I just love a good party!) Congrats Gup!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7:03 AM

    Football??? ;-) Good for you!
    Wished Guppyman a Happy Blogiversary.

    3T

    ReplyDelete
  3. Done this morning, I mean leaving a Bday comment :)

    ReplyDelete

You Bless Me

It has been awhile since I've blogged. Does anyone still blog anymore? I used to blog daily and look forward to visiting all my blog fri...