Wednesday, July 25, 2018

You Bless Me

It has been awhile since I've blogged. Does anyone still blog anymore? I used to blog daily and look forward to visiting all my blog friends. It seems to have died down a lot since social media has ramped up in the last few years. I do still enjoy a good blog here and there though, but its not the same, for sure.

Anyway.. I am not sure anyone ever comes across this blog anymore but I felt like posting a card I made last night because, well, it's been awhile.

I recently, as in just this year, discovered a digital stamp company called The Paper Shelter. They have some of the cutest digi stamps. I used  to be intimidated by images with so much detail, but now I prefer them. It was after TONS of practicing my coloring that I started to want to be challenged to do the detailed stuff. I have to admit that this one was definitely challenging but I thoroughly enjoyed it.
I had fun making this card too. I brought out a paper pack that I forgot I had that is called tattered and worn by the paper studio. It had the perfect feel to it to compliment this image. I also raided by scrap paper drawer and was able to use up a few pieces. I thought using thread was more than appropriate being she is a seamstress..lol The cheesecloth I took from a tile project hubby was working on in our main bathroom. he won't miss it. ;)


Card details: 
Image is Vintage Seamstress by The Paper Shelter
paper pack is Tattered and Worn by The Paper Studio
Colored by me with Copics 

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Bless Me

It has been awhile since I've blogged. Does anyone still blog anymore? I used to blog daily and look forward to visiting all my blog fri...