Tuesday, December 27, 2005

A variety of Christian music ....

Well we have been on a search for some Christian rock bands for Guppy the last few days ...
We listen to the local Christian radio station ..it is mainly contemporary ,which I like personally ..I like all types actually, but I could listen to it alot more then him I think ..He is wanting some that is a little harder rock ..We got some good suggestions from some of his readers and have also found some of our own :)

He found some online christian radio stations called : Christianrock.net ,Christianhardrock.net, and Christian-hiphop.net....
The one he is listening to is the hardrock one of course..lol It is actually pretty cool .We have found a few of the harder rock bands now .....
Disciple,Demon Hunter,and Skillet are just a few .....Flyleaf seems to have some good listening potential as well.
Anyone that likes Christian music and likes to listen to tunes while blogging ..I recomend trying one of these ...
I will go enjoy my jars of clay and casting crowns and stuff ..lol I also had a friend give me a cd of a band named Tree 63 which I recomend as well ....
Anyone know of any more good bands that are not really top 40 stuff?

2 comments:

  1. Man i forgot about Skillet, good stuff. If you like praise and worship, the Passion CDs are very good a mix of alot 3 or 4 different artists
    Joe B

    ReplyDelete
  2. My kids say that my music taste is stuck in the '80s, but I'm a huge Amy Grant fan. I also like DeGarmo & Key, David Meece, Russ Taff...seems most of them are long forgotten about, but I still remember and love them even today!

    ReplyDelete

You Bless Me

It has been awhile since I've blogged. Does anyone still blog anymore? I used to blog daily and look forward to visiting all my blog fri...