Thursday, February 16, 2006

Thursday Thirteen


Thirteen Things about Stormii


1. I have seen these around for quite sometime and have often meant to do one.I finally got around to it...

2. I am at home today from work with a lil one that is sick.She is caughing and running a fever...

3. I hate when she is sick,she is so full of life and energetic when not sick.

4. We had our yearly Inventory yesterday and YEAHHHHH!!!. That means I don't have to go through that for a whole year.

5. I am sure the year will fly by though...It seems to get quicker every year!!

6. My renter Brian ,being the awesome guy that he is, is going to find a way to post some pictures of Iraq for us all to see what they live in day in and day out!! I am so excited about that. I told him I always picture where they are to look like the Tv show MASH!!...he assures me that it looks NOTHING like that at all.***ppsstttt, Don't forget to swing on by his pad and tell him Stormii sent you ****( you can do so , of course, by clicking on my renters space over there on the left)

7. Guppy is still thrilled with his Valentine gift. He plays with it all the time. I am thrilled. Men are really just bigger boys that like bigger and more expensive toys..lol

8. I will probably watch the movie "Elizabethtown" tonight. I am so curious to watch it because I heard it was filmed in Elizabethtown, Ky which is my old stompin' grounds:)

9. I really need to get around to my entire blogroll soon. Sorry if I have not been around to see you in ahwile.It doesn't mean I don't like your blog,I promise you that.Time just gets away from me lately.

10. I am so excited that all the people that I wanted to make it to the top 24 on American Idol...actually did. Some that made it were people I thought should not have,but as long as my favs made it , It's all Good!!!

11. Matt is back ...YEAHHHHHHH. He is supposed to blog about his little vacation back in the states. I can not wait for the post. We missed ya Matt. Welcome Back!!

12. I go to the new Dr. this coming Thursday. I am actually pretty excited aboutit.I am so ready to get the ball rolling to my recovery.

13. Then I plan on starting a bigger family :) Guppy and I will be trying for a baby after this is all over and done with. God willing that is.Lil one wants a brother or sister soooo badly.She tells us constantly...

Links to other Thursday Thirteens!

Better Safe than Sorry
The Music Whore
1. (leave your link in comments, I will add you here!)



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It is easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



11 comments:

  1. Anonymous3:42 PM

    welcome to the tt!!!
    my kids are home on a snow day today, really cramping my style. hope your little one feels better soon and good luck practising for that other little one;)
    i'm doing the 13 today too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And Gramma is sooooo ready for another one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Love the skin on your blog. :) Yes the stew is fabulous! I would advise if you want to thicken it up a little to either use a little plain oatmeal or instant potato flakes. Also a sprig of fresh rosemary while it's cooking is good too. It's the Guinness and the red wine that make the difference from most beef stews. (Plus you can drink the extra cans/bottle! LOL!) If you try it let me know how the family likes it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry lil one is sick. Hope she feels better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. a little guppy or a little stormii!!! how cute... i'll keep on praying for you!*smooches*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ok, I will admit I am kinda slow or something but I didn't realize that Guppydude was your husband. So I open your blog today and thought, awww another sick little girl to pray for. Then I went DUH!!! It's the same one from Guppydude's blog!

    Anyhow, as I said to him, I know that icky feeling when your baby is sick and you just want them to feel better. Take care of yourself too, Stormii

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope baby is better. Nice 13 list. Come by "my house" and check my link section. I have a guys blog from Tikrit, Iraq. Maybe your military friend would like to read him.

    Here from Michele

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for visiting me!!!

    I am curious about Elizabethtown also. I like Cameron Crowe,but I heard this one wasn't his best.

    :)

    Did you like it?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! You have a really cute template.

    Cheers from Michele.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Here via Michele's. I did the TT too over at my blog this week.

    Hope you have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really like your blog a lot. We both love American Idol and scrapbooking. Pretty cool. And saved by grace, too. I've got you linked on my blog. You'll be a daily read!

    ReplyDelete

You Bless Me

It has been awhile since I've blogged. Does anyone still blog anymore? I used to blog daily and look forward to visiting all my blog fri...