Saturday, June 04, 2016

Any Walking Dead or Daryl Dixon Fans?

This card was fun to make. I got to play around with a bunch of inking and stamping to make the back ground papers. I also inked up the cheesecloth to distress and "dirty" it up a bit.
This zombie girl from Saturated Canary is super adorable. I was psyched to play around with unconventional skin color and make her look un dead. I also wanted a funky hair color and got inspiration from a Google search to do her hair a cool radioactive looking green color. I will probably color her a few more times in different color combos. She is one to play around with different effects.
She is called arrow zombie and can be purchased over at Saturated Canary. She is only open until August where she is going to close the shop. It is so sad :(    She is one my very favorite artists.

What do you think? Who is your favorite TWD character? I am not sure I have just one... I like many for different reasons.


                                                                   





No comments:

Post a Comment

You Bless Me

It has been awhile since I've blogged. Does anyone still blog anymore? I used to blog daily and look forward to visiting all my blog fri...