Sunday, May 14, 2006

Random Ramblings and Happy Mother's Day

I went to my first scrapbooking party yesterday. I was a little nervous actually. As much as I love to scrapbook, and I think I am decent at it. I plan things out soooo much before I do a layout. I was afraid I could not be creative on the spot with only a few materials. I did ok. It was more fun just seeing the other women that had never scrapped before,realize they could. So many people say " I am just not creative" and the girl giving the party made a good point. "Everyone is creative in their own way." Not everyone has the same style or taste but we all know what we like ya know?

Well today is the very first Mother Day that I do not have lil one :(. I will miss having her on this day. It is always special waking up to her card and home made gift. I am glad that she will get to do that with her mom though. They need that special time too. I hope she and all the moms out there ( step or biological ) have a great Mother's Day. My mom has to work and is 1,000 miles away :(. Her prayer journal that I made did not make it there Saturday like it was supposed to. That was such a bummer. Oh well it will just extend her Mother's Day for her when it gets there Monday.

We are debating going to some yard sales..Gup seems to think there will be some . WHy would there be on Mother's Day though? Oh well I guess we will see. We have to meet his grammy and mother at a nice italian resturant for a Mother's Day lunch and for me to meet his uncle,aunt, and cousin with her kids for the first time.

Yesterday was weird and I lost pretty much half of my weekend :( When I got back from the scrappin' party yesterday I was asleep by 5:25 ...I woke up this morning about 8 am..Man that is a lot of sleeping. I have no idea what was up with that. Maybe going back to work last week after surgery was a little harder on me then I thought, who knows....

Anyway, that is anough rambling....Happy Mother's Day to every mother in Blogland :)

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:16 PM

    Happy Mother's Day to you too :).
    Yeah - our body needs adjustment after major surgery. Take it easy today :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a big scrapbooker and I think I make my best pages when I'm on my own! I love to go to the parties to get ideas and then I come home and see how I can tweak it to fit my need! Plus its just plain fun to get out without the kids! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love scrapbooking...just waiting till we move outta the tiny house and I can have my Parent's Den...off of the Master Suite don't cha know..all to myself!

    ReplyDelete

You Bless Me

It has been awhile since I've blogged. Does anyone still blog anymore? I used to blog daily and look forward to visiting all my blog fri...