Sunday, June 05, 2005

Drama UPDATE!!!!

Well all is well this morning now ..The girls got up and each got baths ...Luckily my daughter had some clothes she has outgrown because the lil neighbor girl did not bring any ..So we got her freshened up and fed .( I made em some yummy oatmeal with lots of butter and brown sugar ) It was a hit ...So with full bellies and clean lil bodies the girls played dress up and house ...They cleaned the room up and her momma finally came to get her ..( she had sent the boyfriends daughter over earlier when they were still asleep ) but we were not about to send her back home without the mom...We did not see her car and I told the mom that there was no way I was realeasing this child to anyone but her ...Anyway ..the mom was at work and all was welll ...We were glad to see the mom was ok as well ...Although hung over ..lol Wondering now if maybe in her drunken stage she realized she just needed a babysitter ?...Who knows ...Anyway the girl was safe for a night and that is what matters .....

5 comments:

  1. So glad to read the update; you did a great thing - even if the woman just needed a sitter - the child needed you!

    Michele sent me back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, sent me, Michelle did.

    Very dramatic your life is! Responsible you were. Good job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello michele sent me!

    Glad it all worked out!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous5:36 PM

    Hello from Michele's. Yes, that's dramatic! You are an angel and a good neighbor. Hope the little girl remains safe.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous6:42 PM

    Thanks for stopping by. What a wild night you had. Have you thought of checking out children's aid for the kid?

    ReplyDelete

You Bless Me

It has been awhile since I've blogged. Does anyone still blog anymore? I used to blog daily and look forward to visiting all my blog fri...