Thursday, July 14, 2005

Away for the weekend

Sunburn 2 or Hurricane



Well sorry I didn't get a chance to post yesterday .I have been very busy getting ready for our trip to the beach in Corpus this weekend .Hopefully it will be fun and not rain and flood ALL weekend.I am ready to do some swimming .Anyway ,everyone have a great weekend and I will be back to posting probably monday .....Oh yeah I am excited BB finally reveled the pairs and I must say I was shocked ..None of them matched what I was thinking ...I think this year is going to be very interesting .I am glad Kaysar survived ..He is a lil hottie ...Ok I wish I had time to break down what I think about each but I do not ...Night all :)

2 comments:

  1. Have fun this weekend. I hope the weather is nice. I love your animation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, hope you have a good weekend in Corpus. It's raining here in Stephenville, but that's a long, long way away from the coast. Hope you get that swimming in. :)

    ReplyDelete

You Bless Me

It has been awhile since I've blogged. Does anyone still blog anymore? I used to blog daily and look forward to visiting all my blog fri...