Thursday, August 18, 2005

BYE BYE BITCHES!!!



I love Janelle ..lol Yeahhhh Go girl ..it's your birthday ...shake your booty!!!




Isn't this screen shot an interesting one of Kaysar and Janelle ?..lol


That was classic ..I knew deep in my heart Kaysar was going for being such a good guy .It sucks so bad ...:( He rocked !!! As much as I said I could not watch after he was voted off I must ...Now if it ends up that Janelle,Rach,and Howie leave ..I will not watch ..I can not STAND the other house guests ..lol Yeah , I can not stand them that much ..It is so weird this year .There usually are a few that I can't stand but the rest are ok or great to me .This year there are so many I can't stand ..lol That whole "friendship" makes my stomach turn . Atleast Ivette stopped whining about "Cappy" Thank you God :).Did anyone else see J-blow throw the HOH key on the ground ?What a BITCH !!!
GRRRRRRRRRR that was so classic that Janelle said "Bye Bye Bitches" ..lmao I was cracking up ...lmao Howie and Janelle ...Gotta love em .Ok everyone pray ,pray ,pray that Rachelle gets HOH saturday ..It so sucks that Janelle's stay will be so short lived :( They have got to start dwendling down those crazy bitches though ....I could go on and on ..lol I hate that BB only showed a very little bit of the HUGEEEEEEEEEEE drama that took place in that house the last two days .Man it was CRAZY!!!!! I am so getting live feed next year ....lol AKKKKKKK Ok BB fans ...talk to me :)


Here is a pic of Kaysar before a shower :)



And I thought he looked like such a sleeping angel here ..aweeeeeee WE MISS YOU KAYSAR!!!!

10 comments:

  1. I love Janelle! She is a prissy little thing, but I just love her right now! I didn't have faith that she wouldn't be enticed to put James up, but she made the smart move. I LOVED the look on Maggie's face when she was put up, it was priceless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:21 PM

    Darn,, he's gone,, oh well,, it was a short lived ride of the bandwagon,, I hadn't even gotten myself all comfy cozy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoa, what happened???? I came here cuz I knew you would fill me in early, I have an hour before showtime...but I'm a bit confused. Guess I'll have to wait and see! I did understand that Kaysar is now gone and I'm PMSing so I feel like crying. I'm so stupid!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooopsss, I forgot to tell you that I've moved. My new address is

    http://www.petroville.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok I watched it now and it all makes sense. I have been walking around my house now for the past few hours saying "bye bye bitches"!!! I even caught my son saying...OOPS! Oh well! :) Now if we can just keep the power on Saturday I won't have to threaten not to watch again!!! Janelle is my hero!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just read my blog...you'll see how I feel! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Waaaa Bye Kaysar! So sad....

    OMG.. it was sooooo funny last night to see Howie and Jannelle go off was the BEST!! I loved all the mind games, the tears, the drama! They were sooo funny! I nearly died when Howie was talking about eating pepperoni! ahh good times.. good times! I did catch J-blow throwing the key down. sore f-ing looser! WA WA WA! Can't wait till Saturday I am totally making popcorn.

    ReplyDelete
  8. okay, stop it!!
    I hated this show back when it first came out. But all this info about strangers is making me want to watch ,lol.

    ReplyDelete
  9. wahhhh waahhhh waahhhh he's gone too soon already!

    I couldn't watch...and then with our tornados most of it was interuppted but I did see him evicted and I was PISSED everyone voted him out..wth?

    most of it afterwards was blocked but then we saw janelle running with her HOH key and I was like ...

    WOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOO finally! lol

    It was priceless when she said.."hmm, let me see...JENNY"

    ReplyDelete
  10. I LOVE BB. It is one of my guilty pleasures. If Janelle, Howie and Rachel are sent packing I am done watching too.

    ReplyDelete

You Bless Me

It has been awhile since I've blogged. Does anyone still blog anymore? I used to blog daily and look forward to visiting all my blog fri...