Saturday, August 13, 2005

???Yeah I got my question answered ???

Cool ,I got my question answered over there at The Burning Question ...I see n1ghtwr1ter alot over in the SB on BE .He is a pretty cool guy with a great new look for his blog . Thanks to illoluv for creating Bernie (the lil flame guy ...isn't he cute ) . Anyway ..lol My question was about tapioca ,so if you ever had any question about tapioca and what it was and where it was from ...Go here to find my question answered in this post .

I encourage you all to go over and check out his place ...I have learned alot .As far as I have seen so far he answers them all no matter how bizarre ..lol So go over and give him a shout and tell him Presentstorm says Hello :)When he answers your question you get to bring Bernie over to your blog to keep you company on your sidebar ..I just think he is so adorable :) To see some of illoluvs other great illustrations go visit her also and tell her I sent you :)


Everyone have a great Saturday and remember Jesus Fishloves you !!!!

4 comments:

  1. iloluv has the greatest illustrations. i first discovered her in BE, and she emailed me once about her name. very nice lady!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12:42 PM

    Hello, Michele sent me!

    This is a very unique idea for a blog! Glad you mentioned it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Michele sent me, and I *love* The Burning Question!!! I didn't know you could submit a question. That's pretty cool.

    ReplyDelete
  4. yep ..you just go to the sidebar and fill out the form ..It is super quick and simple .

    ReplyDelete

You Bless Me

It has been awhile since I've blogged. Does anyone still blog anymore? I used to blog daily and look forward to visiting all my blog fri...