Thursday, August 11, 2005

WHATUP KAYSAR !!!!!

OMG yes ...AMERICA , You rock !!!!!! For all of you out there in Blogdom ..Thank you Thank you for voting Kaysar back in ....BY 82% of the vote no less ...That so Rocks !!!
And to think that those crazy biaaatches thought that Crappy stole Americas heart ..Paaaahhhleeezzeeee people, buy a clue ..I am just so excited I could fart ..lol

Yeah Yeah Yeah HOOOOOOOOTIE WHOOOOO !!!


Thank you all for all the nice words about the house and about my bad day . You guys rock :)

Everyone go on over now to PureMood's place and help her name her new guinea pig baby girl :)


Update :This is something we got from the live feed that I thought I would share since it is in no way a spoiler ....As for now and it is 10:15 cst they are all still holding the buttons ..lol ok then this :
"Kaysar is telling about his birthday yesterday. He's depressed, feels "over the hill". Since he was sequestered, no family or friends, and got no presents. And he baked a cake for himself."

Ahhhhhhh that sucks that Kaysar had to bake himself a cake ..I bet he doesn't forget this birthday though ..lol



6 comments:

  1. I was just ove at pure mood's place and I am going to sleep on it...this whole business about giving the guinea pig a name is very important and I don't want to screw it up:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. go Kaysar!!! i'm so happy he's back. but too bad that he had to bake his own cake... but, what a guy.;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, that is SO SAD. I {{{{Heart}}} Kaysar so much! And your totally nice husband let me in on HOH so I don't have to be in suspense until tomorrow! And I was laughing when Maggie and them were saying that stuff about CRAPPY, yeah right...no one liked him...GOT IT??? Well they should now! Happy Friday girl...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Go Kaysar! I simply would have had to vomit if it had been Cappy and Ivette was squealing all over him!

    I had read some "polls" that said it was very close--I suppose they were faked for the publicity.

    Happy weekend--off the see the piggy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i was insanly happy to know he's back - MUHAHAHHAHAHHA

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous2:45 PM

    hey, i was already at puremoods today and left a name. have a great day!

    ReplyDelete

You Bless Me

It has been awhile since I've blogged. Does anyone still blog anymore? I used to blog daily and look forward to visiting all my blog fri...