Thursday, August 04, 2005

This and that ....





Well today I went back to work ( I was off sick for three days ) .I was actually pleasantly surprised that my work ,well some of it , had been done and not just left for me to do .Seeing as that is usually the case when I am out .What I do find funny though ,is this . They left all that work piled ( I heard by everyone today that it was A LOT ) for me until yesterday . Apparently yesterday my boss got four people to come do what he told me last week he believes I can do myself ...Lmao funny how that works eh !!!
*******************************************
We switched beds last night ....Ok it sounds kinky but really it is innocent ..lol
We had a king size bed that we have been wanting to get rid of ..It is long overdue trust me ..lol Plus it was Guppy and his former wife's so you can see why I am more then willing to get rid of it can't you ?We took the one that his mother gave us for the guest room and put it in our room ... I will have to admit ,it was MUCH more comfortable then the one we had before ...But......It seemed so very tiny to us .She says it is a queen we were thinking more like a full ..lol We sleep cuddled anyway but I love having pillows all around me and that is not happening in this one . We were both afraid we were going to roll over last night and fall off the bed ...lmao Luckily it did not happen ,so that is a good thing .

*********************************************

I have decided to do a 100 things list and will try and get that up this weekend maybe ..I figured it would be the easiest if I drafted it in notebook , then cut and paste when I am totally finished . I finally figured out how people got it on their sidebar ..I know I am actually admitting to being that dense ...Ok, Ok, I am a lil slow at times but hey ....I finally figured it out at least that should count for something right ?..lol
***********************************************
Last but certainly not least ...Tonight is the BB6 eviction ..WAHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!! My two favs are on the block which means one of them is definitely going home ....This sucks ...Why do I get so involved in a damn reality show ...lmao I do it every year though .Although I must say that this year has been the most intense for me yet ...Man everyone cross your fingers and your toes , pray ... whatever you do that Kaysar stays ...If he happens to go I hope Janelle kicks thier asses one by one ...Oh sorry I am getting all worked up ..lol

Anyway .....Stay tuned for my 100 things ......

4 comments:

  1. I'm with you...I love Janelle!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. okay so we have to vote for kaysar to come back!!! i have never voted for a reality series before but if cappy comes back i don't think i can watch it anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous8:53 PM

    100 things! i'll be back to check it out

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never voted either but I'm so voting for Kaysar to come back..

    Looking forward to the 100 things.. I've been asked to do one..but I'm too lazy and I want to wait til I have my new blog design.. LOL

    Sucks about them piling up work for you like that..grrrr.

    ReplyDelete

You Bless Me

It has been awhile since I've blogged. Does anyone still blog anymore? I used to blog daily and look forward to visiting all my blog fri...