Sunday, August 21, 2005

MEME TIME !!!!

OK do not be affraid ..I am not going to tag anyone so you can all rest easy ..lol
I was tagged last week by the wonderful Martha over at My Life in a Nut shell for this Meme . Sorry it took me so long to get to it but here goes .



The rules say:

List five songs that you are currently digging - it doesn't matter what genre they are from, whether they have words...or even if they're not any good, but they must be songs you're really enjoying right now.

Post these instructions and the five songs (with artist) in your blog.

Then tag five people to see what they're listening to.


My Answers:


1.The man who stole the world....... sung by Jordis Unga (Rock Star Inxs)

2.Touch ,Peel , and Stand........... by Days of the New

3.Boulevard of Broken Dreams......... by Green Day

4.Baby it's cold outside........... by Jessica Simpson and Nick (yes i know it is still summertime ..lol )

5.Goodbye Yellow Brick Road ..........Elton John ( I love singing along with this one)


I could go on and on with all different types of music but you asked for 5 so there you have it . :)

10 comments:

  1. Very interesting tag. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that song Jordis did! I could listen to her all day long.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous8:05 PM

    i just did this one too, love elton john, whatever happened to him, now all he seems to do are disney soundtracks

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous9:14 PM

    and the only song i have heard off your list is #5.
    oh wait i might of heard #1 in passing of the TV while Mr. Fun was watching.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous10:05 PM

    Who couldn't love Goodbye Yellow Brick Road, hey? Love the new template!
    Peace............

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous11:49 PM

    Your blog is looking great! And those pix of your new baby are TOO CUTE!!!!! I hope your other dog learns to love Gizmo.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cmon you have heard Touch peel stand!!!! Days of the New

    Come to think of it, boulevard too.

    But a nice eclectic mix.

    Here through Mrs Fun

    ReplyDelete
  8. I did this one the other day...and Jordis's song was on my list too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous11:40 AM

    Jaebyrd~ you know me *blush* you'll have to play them for me and then i'll say Oh yeah that song,lol.

    ReplyDelete
  10. ahhh see totally NOT what I expected!! #4 shocks me... VERY interesting!! Thanks for playing!!

    Umm.. where oh where is your BB6 update?

    ReplyDelete

You Bless Me

It has been awhile since I've blogged. Does anyone still blog anymore? I used to blog daily and look forward to visiting all my blog fri...