Sunday, August 14, 2005

My Husband Rocks !!!

* JUMPS UP AND DOWN * I got a new skin ...I got a new skin .....I am so excited . I have been wanting a change for a while now .I get tired of stuff quickly ..lol I really am digging how muted this is compared to my other actually ..Who knew ...I really thought I would be freakin without my bright page but I am getting use to this pretty fast . Ok all you regulars ...Let me know which you like better ...Anyone new let me know what YOU think of this skin ..I am so excited :)Hope you all had a great weekend!
Don't my lil chick look like such a bad-ass?..lol

18 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:29 PM

    ooo, I like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:41 PM

    I like this layout more than your old one.

    It's a keeper! ::)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey chickie! Long time no see! :) I love this new layout!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like this *alot.*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous3:59 AM

    been visiting for a while now, love your site, but dang girl, now you've really got it goin on, this scheme is soooooo much better. dont change it. and yes yer girl there looks like an ass kicker :)
    caralyn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely. positively, LOVE the new look!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love it girlie!!! so cool!

    btw, did you get my reply? hope it helps!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous7:15 AM

    i love how you have those splashes of pink colour, really pulls the page together!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love it!!
    It's very warm and inviting :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This layout rocks. Good work!

    ReplyDelete
  11. we're battling on BE right now, so i figured i'd stop by and say hello. your design is great!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the new layout and the colors, but I really liked the other chick more. Don't hate me! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I like the green. It looks so good. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love it!! And your chick *is* a badass!

    ReplyDelete
  15. AWESOME!!! YOu have a rockin' hubby!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the new look!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love it girl! looks great...i just might have to beg gumpy to do mine.. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love teh girl with the paintball equipment. It looks great.
    Joe

    ReplyDelete

You Bless Me

It has been awhile since I've blogged. Does anyone still blog anymore? I used to blog daily and look forward to visiting all my blog fri...