Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Living room tour continued...

This little tour of our living room started over on guppyman's page... If you came in from somewhere else... Make sure you go check out the rest of the pictures!










Here's the top of the coffee table.













The trunk and a blanket that guppy's mom crocheted.
















This bench started as bare wood... We painted and distressed it.













Above the entry...











This was custom made for us to fit our living room.

















These last 4 were all made and/or painted by us... The handprint on the heart is Heather's at age 4 or 5...


































Well... That's it. Now that you know the place so well... kick your shoes off and plop on down on the couch. We can watch the Dukes!

14 comments:

  1. I am sorry it took me so long but I wanted to thank you for stopping by and commenting on my blog a few weeks back. I found your blog a while back when I was on your husbands blog (which I visit on a regular basis.) Just wanted to say thanks and keep up the good work. I will be back.
    Joe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome!! I love your pics and the decor. Very homey.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a big fan of primitives, these sites have good stuff:

    http://www.thecountryhouse.com/

    http://www.mcvayslimited.com/

    http://www.countrystoreofgeneva.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it. We have just started with the same theme in our living room so I will have ot post pics later.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous9:37 PM

    The heart with the hand - it doesn't get more precious than that :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. enjoyed the pictures, your home looks cozy and comfy... kind of like mine! I have alot of wood stuff, hearts and my all time favorite is birdhouses!

    Your home is inviting, I may come sit a spell :O)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey thanks for the invite but can we watch Big Brother instead and throw things at the tv when James comes on?? :) Still voting for Kaysar!!!

    I loved your 100 things by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You guys have an adorable house! It looks so homey. I'm jealous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your house seems very welcoming. I like that in a home. I am never comfortable in those houses where people "don't like to walk on the carpet and leave footprints" if you know what I mean. What's a home if you can't live in it?!

    btw. I linked you..I already had your hub, so I wanted to add you too, was like having coffee with no cream! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. ooohhh i'm gonna swipe your livingroom tour idea NAHNAHNAHNAHNA! It looks quite homey ... mines a bit more on the nutty level. Especially since my livingroom is actually going to end up my dinning room some time in the near(?) future

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous6:34 PM

    i love the one with the hand print, was that your daughters?

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the America theme. The trunk and blanket are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  13. yes the hand print was lil ones

    ReplyDelete

You Bless Me

It has been awhile since I've blogged. Does anyone still blog anymore? I used to blog daily and look forward to visiting all my blog fri...