Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Google Talk !!!

Google has come out with an instant messanger called Google Talk.
I just recently got my gmail account so I am not at all sure how great this news is ...So far I have my hubby added to my list .If I do not get more contacts soon I will not be keeping it .I do not see the point .If any of my blog buddies have it my e-mail is presentstorm@gmail.com ..Go ahead and add me if you want :)

Although we can not get the invites to go through to each other .I am not sure if it is screwed up or just being slow because of a lot of traffic ..Anyone else having this issue?

Also if anyone is wanting a gmail account just e-mail me and I will have Gup send you an invite .He has 47 invites to give out . For some reason my account did not give me any to give out :( I feel so unimportant ...lmao

5 comments:

  1. Hey I just got google talk this afternoon and I have yet to get any contacts too. I've invited all my friends but no one has a gmail account or they've decided they have enough messengers to deal with so they don't want another one. So I'm beginning to wonder if it's worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:29 PM

    your tounge ring turns me on.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am totally interested in google talk..I've downloaded it, uninstalled it and downloaded it again. IT WON'T WORK!! grrrr....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ummm okay I have a gmail account and have no clue what this is! my e-mail is wildscrpio@gmail.com

    Shoot me an e-mail and let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  5. send me a gmail thingy please...I don't have a gmael...I am sooooo behind...umm...yeah...I guess your tongue ring turns me on too...bwahahaha...just had to copy anonymoose...lol

    ReplyDelete

You Bless Me

It has been awhile since I've blogged. Does anyone still blog anymore? I used to blog daily and look forward to visiting all my blog fri...