Sunday, August 21, 2005

Please help us name our baby !!!

WE FINALLY HAVE A NAME FOR OUR NEW BABY BOY .WE HAVE COME TO A DECISION WE ARE GOING WITH GIZMO .IT JUST SEEMS TO FIT HIS PERSONALITY .I AM HOPING THAT OUR CURRENT DOG STARTS GETTING ALONG WITH HIM OR WE MAY HAVE TO TAKE HIM BACK :( I WOULD HATE THAT .SO FAR THOUGH ,DAIZII HAS TAKEN A PIECE OF SKIN OFF OF GIZMO'S NOSE TWICE ..AND DAIZII OUT WEIGHS THIS DOG BY ABOUT 90 LBS .IT IS A LITTLE SCARY FOR ME .SAY A LIL PRAYER FOR US THAT DAIZII LEARNS TO ACCEPT GIZ'S PRESENCE .ANYONE GOT ANY GOOD ADVICE?ALSO DOES ANYONE HAVE A HOME REMEDY TO GET RID OF FLEAS ON A PUPPY ?THE ANIMAL SHELTER TOLD US TO USE DAWN DISHWASHING LIQUID AND WARM WATER AND I DID AND IT DIDN'T WORK .I NEED A FULL PROOF REMEDY .











Hi all ..I am over here trying to just redirect traffic at the moment to Guppyman's page .We are neededing some help naming our new baby boy .Will you go and help us out please?





UPDATE:Ok Thank you for the response to the plea for a name for our new lil baby boy :)
I think we have narrowed it down to the names listed below.Let me know if you like any of these or of you have a brilliant new one :) This poor baby so needs a name to get use to .

1.Gizzmo
2.Tank
3.lil-bit
4.Zeppelin
5.Pinto
6.Nacho
7.Google
8.Blogger
9.Huckleberry
10.Fudge
11.Dawson
12.Dakoda
13.Levi
14.Remington
Or maybe we should name HIM Dumbo ..lol It looks like he is about to fly away with those ears ...lol

How in the world could we resist these eyes ?


15 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:20 AM

    Whoa! Look at you with the new template! Lookin' good! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The new skins are looking HAWT! I personally liked the paintball one, but that's me! LOL. I like this one too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. BTW, I left my 2 cents for names over at Mr. Guppy's.

    ReplyDelete
  4. He's got such a sweet face. I love Huckleberry but it will probably be shortened to huck after a while which isn't so great

    ReplyDelete
  5. I posted my thoughts for names at Mr. Guppy's too. But after seeing these photos, I'm adding Cosmo. He looks like a little Cosmo.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cutie! I like Gizzmo. When my sweetie was here, we were out shopping and saw a sign for animal adoptions. He wouldn't even slow down!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That baby is adorable!! I want him!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous8:05 PM

    congrats on your new family member, i saw him earlier at guppy's

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous10:44 PM

    Gizmo does seem to fit! I love the new look!

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE the name Gizmo.. totally fits him!! He is far too cute. Praying you new pup takes well to the household!

    ReplyDelete
  11. How About the name 'DOG!'

    LOL

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh my gosh, so cute! I'm stealing time on hubby's pc.. is it just me or does he look kind of like guppy? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  13. if you use the dawn, leave it on the puppy (easier said than done) for at least 3 minutes, make sure you START at the head on application or the fleas will just hide out up there. Then rinse thoroughly and repeat.

    Things that help against fleas - garlic (have puppy eat it with his food, powdered garlic works well for this). Adams flea spray and Hartz flea drops. Flea collars are a waste of money.

    Good luck with the pup!

    ReplyDelete

You Bless Me

It has been awhile since I've blogged. Does anyone still blog anymore? I used to blog daily and look forward to visiting all my blog fri...