Thursday, August 18, 2005

I have some shy readers I see ..lol



I went to my blogrolling members page today and was looking around ..I decided to see who all is linked to me .I was amazed actually ...I also was amazed at the amount of people that are linked to me that I have never even heard of ...I wonder if the read me regularly and just are to shy to comment ..If they read me once and thought they may come back someday ...Maybe I think to much ..lol I am basically posting to invite all of you that come often but have never introduced yourself to feel free to do so :) ...I do not bite ...not that hard anyway ...heheheheh I may nibble though :)

5 comments:

  1. Bowing down before the great PresentStorm!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wonder who has linked me. how the hell do you find that out?
    I bet not a lot but i did find me on someones blogroll when i was playing next blog. tripped me out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mrs. Fun... Just go to blogrolling.com, go to Search Blogrolls, and plug in your URL... You'll find that 24 people have blogrolled you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am not shy. lol I just don't sometimes want to comment on every little thing. rofl

    ReplyDelete
  5. Same here... I have no idea who some of them are and why they don't say hi.. LOL

    ReplyDelete

You Bless Me

It has been awhile since I've blogged. Does anyone still blog anymore? I used to blog daily and look forward to visiting all my blog fri...