Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Presentstorm's Experiment & Challenge





Ok today I am conducting a lil experiment ......I have been talking in the
ShoutBox over at Blog Explosion.
( You really should come by and check it out )
I have heard all these different bloggers talking about how many comments they get from Battle of the Blogs , the Blog Rocket and people surfing through blogs . So I ask myself ...hmmmmm self " Is your blog just too boring to warrant a comment being left ?" .....Are people just to busy/lazy to leave a comment ? Is your blog not attractive enough for someone to actually stay on it for a second and read your post ? I am curious ....I am a very open minded person and can take constructive ( notice I said constructive there ) criticism . I am challenging everyone that lands on the page today to atleast say Hi ...I know there are people out there that read me and do not always comment ..I am curious as to why ...So will all of you please help me out by telling me today why or why not ?

Thank you to all of you that read me and comment regularly ..I love all of you :)
P.S. Some of you have been tagged for a Meme on the previous post !!!!


Update : I recieved this in an e-mail from a guy friend and thought it was funny enough to share :

Things Men SHOULDN'T Say Out Loud In Victoria's Secret:

8) No Thanks. Just Sniffing.
7) I'll be in the dressing room going blind.
6) Mom will love this.
5) Oh the size won't matter. She's inflatable.
4) No need to wrap it up. I'll eat it here.
3) The Miracle What? This is better than world peace!
2) Forty Five bucks?? You're just gonna end up naked ANYWAY!
And the number one thing that a man should never, ever say
out loud in Victoria's Secret:
1) Come on, honey, you'll NEVER squeeze your ass into that!

20 comments:

  1. i don't know about them, but i comment here 'coz you are one of my faves!

    sometimes, i feel like there's two groups: from Blog Explosion and those from Michele's. i dunno, but most of the people who visit me regularly come from Michele's.;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1:47 PM

    Oh crikey, ok then I'll say hi, even though I think you're a cheeky bugger :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, I haven't left a comment, eventhough I've voted for you a couple times in BoB cuz you're older than me and older people are like intimidating and...umm...stuff....actually see that's why I haven't left a comment...cuz you'll just get a bunch of gibberish like that on your fine blog...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Of course your blog is nice enough to warrant comments!! I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous2:30 PM

    HI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
    i always try and leave a comment, unless it is about a tv show that i have no idea about, don't watch it, so don't want to leave a comment. as for constructive criticism, i think you blog looks amazing! you always have interesting things to look at and read about and you know i'll keep coming back!

    ReplyDelete
  6. lol, I love this post. It's freaking great.

    I don't always comment on a post, even if I'm a regular reader of the blog and it's a post I like. I think that's mostly because I just don't know what to say. Maybe I'm socially inept ;)

    Anyway, I don't think it has anything to do with your layout OR writing style. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. HI ! I really truely like your blog. I can tell what a nice person you are from your posts. If we were ever to meet face to face, I bet we would talk up a storm.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous4:00 PM

    Nice experiement.

    I don't get any comments from surfing, battle or rocket.

    I get one every once in a great while.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi from the UK.
    There's a fish on my blog that you can vote for if you'd like!
    Happy voting all!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous4:05 PM

    Of course I read the post, but what not to say in V.S. was distracting me ;) and at least I'll say hi as well.

    I'll be back here...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Voted for you this time!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I guess I'm just too lazy. Or, sometimes I start to leave a comment, but what I was going to say has already been said by someone else, and it seems kinda pointless then. I dunno....but I'm commenting here cuz I like your blog and don't want you to feel unloved ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sometimes I just read but I usually comment. I was lurking last night...did you see me? I was trying to use you for my game today but could not get enough info together to make a good clue. Wanna send me a few tid-bits?

    But I always vote for you & the Gman when I see you over at BE. Always;-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Anonymous7:37 PM

    I frequently don't comment just because I don't need to prove I don't have anything to say. I think we all know that already.

    Good luck with the blog explosion stuff. I completely quit using anything there a few months back.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Well, I originally found you in the Shoutbox...does that count? I lurve your blog!

    lol. I snorted when I read the email you posted.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Uh do I know u?

    LOL J/K

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi! thanks for visiting my site. Girl, you do get lots of comments, so keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I always comment when I am here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hmmm..I commented earlier but I think it went to comment oblivion..Just saying Hi, 'cause I am here all the time anyway. :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Anonymous9:13 AM

    Hi!! I went to the shoutbox once weeks ago. I lurk sometimes and comment other times!!

    ReplyDelete

You Bless Me

It has been awhile since I've blogged. Does anyone still blog anymore? I used to blog daily and look forward to visiting all my blog fri...