Tagged! Memory Lane...
I had the Honor of being tagged by Ivy ...
What 5 Things do you miss about your childhood?
But first the rules to this meme game:
Remove the blog at #1 from the following list and bump every one up one place; add your blog's name in the #5 spot; link to each of the other blogs for the desired cross pollination effect.
1. 2. Loose Leaf http://looseleafnotes.com
2. Lu's News http://luann919.blogspot.com
3. Marti http://marti2212.blogspot.com/
4. Ivy Tied Up http://www.ivytiedup.com
5.Presentstorms Corner http://www.presentstorms.blogspot.com/
Next: select new friends to add to the pollen count. (No one is obligated to participate).
1. Angie http://fickenchingers.blogspot.com/
2. Heather Nicole http://epnurse.blogspot.com/
3. Jaws http://jawswasalady.blogspot.com/
4Twist of Kate http://twistofkate.blogspot.com/
5.Plum Crazy Miller http://millers-adayinthelife.blogspot.com/
( I also tag Guppyman because I am very curious to hear his answers ..lol
Let the game begin:
1. I miss playing with my cousins ..I was the only girl amongst all the cousins ..lol So we played Hot Wheels ,Star Wars ,kill the man ( kind of like tackle football ) ,We would play Horse and Pig with the basketball ,We would use a tape recorder and one person would be the news reporter and the other like a surfer that was being interviewed ..lol My mom still has those tapes .They are too funny .One of them has me talking like a Valley Girl ...lol I miss climbing trees and hanging out in them for hours ...
2. I have to agree with the missing the house part .I miss coming home from school ,changing in to my swim suit and swimming until dark ...I grew up in Vegas so that was a relief from the heat . I miss hanging out with my best friend Jenn ..I swear we were inseparable for years ..I miss sleep overs and late night phone calls ..
3. I miss the anticipation of everything ..Like birthdays and holidays ..I remember looking so forward to all those things and counting them down .I remember it seemed like they were sooooooo far away from each other ..Now the years just fly ..I miss living for Saturday Morning cartoons ..I would wake up and get me a bowl of cereal and veg out on cartoons all morning ..( until mom and dad got up and going and made us go outside and play ..lol )
4. I miss getting my aunts ,uncles and cousins together and all the families going to Lake Mead to camp and fish all weekend .I miss staying the weekends in Boulder City with my sister (best friend ) Ebony and her parents ..We would take the boat out and just get lost on the lake for the whole weekend ..We would ride out to the middle of the lake and jump in and swim all day ..Then at night we would pull into a cove and camp out ..It was awesome .I miss making up dances to our favorite songs ;like Abracadabra by Steve Miller Band ...
5.I miss baking with my mother. She taught me at a very early age how to make snickerdoodles ..By the time I was 8 years old I could make them totally by myself except turning the stove on and actually putting them in and taking them out ..I still love those today ..MMMMMMMMM I am getting hungry ..I can still smell them cooking ..:)
Thank you Ivy for the tag :) It was fun going down memory lane ..I enjoyed it ...
I got inky this Easter weekend and created this card. I bought this stamp awhile back from Walmart online of all places. I knew I loved the ...
Today's card features Smokin' Hot by Saturated canary. Skin is one of my favorite things to color with Copics, so I loved coloring u...
Today's card features a cute image by Saturated Canary called the fan. A co worker really helped me out on a project at work and I wante...
This card was fun to make. I got to play around with a bunch of inking and stamping to make the back ground papers. I also inked up the chee...