Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Sting My Heart...

I would like to take this time to welcome one of my very favorite bloggers. Eph2810 over at Sting My Heart is my new tenant for this week and I am thrilled. I rented from her last week and found some very awesome new bloggers to read. I am hoping to do the same for her. Not only is she smart, creative, and funny but she is very spiritual as well. She has been praying for me and keeping up with me on this journey that I am now on. I wanted her to know how much I appreciate her and how encouraging it has been to know that she has been right here putting in a good word for me to our "Daddy"...Thank you also for the beautiful e-card it made my day.


You never know how much you can touch a person just by letting them know that you are thinking and praying for them. I encourage you , if you are praying for someone, let em know. You may really bless that person. Please take some time to go on over and welcome my beautiful tenant ...and while you are there look around some. She is an awesome writer with such insightful views.

Ephesians 2:8-10 (New International Version)

8For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith - and this not from yourselves, it is the gift of God - 9not by works, so that no one can boast. 10For we are God's workmanship, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do.


6 comments:

  1. Wow - thank you Stormii for the beautiful write-up...
    ((((hugs))))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous6:38 AM

    I will be sure to visit your tenant Stormii! :-)

    Ephesians 2:8-10 is one of my favorites, too.

    3T

    ReplyDelete
  3. i too agree - eph2810 is probably one of the best tenants you could ever have! :-) she has been such an encouragement during storms of life!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous3:06 PM

    i met her today, she's doing the tt!
    i didn't realize that was what her name meant.

    ReplyDelete
  5. yes, couldn't agree with you more about eph2810. she's a true blessing.

    also true are the words of wisdom you left on my comments. too many times i think we leave our kids just hanging out there somewhere because either we don't think we know the answer or maybe we think we don't have time. i'm guilty of that way too much. i'm trying to learn that i may not have the answer, but if i will seek God and listen, He can show me the way. thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Eph2810... she's a wonderful girl and I'm so blessed to have met her as well ;-)

    ReplyDelete

You Bless Me

It has been awhile since I've blogged. Does anyone still blog anymore? I used to blog daily and look forward to visiting all my blog fri...