Friday, August 19, 2005

What is wrong with people ??????




We go to the bank today and pull in to the lane that is right at the window .While we are waiting for the teller to count the money and send it on through , I look over and see a piece of gum on the wall, right next to the little metal thing that you put your slips in .WHAT the heck possesses people to stick their nasty ass, chewed up ,has their gross spit on it gum, on things?Especially the brick on the wall of this nice bank ....Not even a bank ..It is a credit union ..WHY are people so gross...Why do people put gum under tables,chairs ,and where ever else they can think of .Did peoples parents not teach them to dispose of gum properly as a child ?What is the deal ?How hard is it to do like I do, when I am done with some gum,I take a piece of paper ,I put my gum in it ,fold it up ,and throw it away .Is that sooooo hard to do ?What is wrong with people?Do any of you stick your gum in bad places ?If so I am so wanting to hear the reasoning behind it ......

9 comments:

  1. I grew up in Dallas.... We used to go to Six Flags all the time... In the line for the Runaway mine train, there was a tree that everybody would stick their gum on. the entire side of the tree was covered in chewed up gum... all different colors... It was funny really. We used to call it the gum tree and made it a point to add to it whenever we went.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous3:33 PM

    Ever see the movie Serendipity? John Cusacks character puts his chewed up gum on the back of a bench and later on in the movie Kate Beckinsales character ends up placing her hand on it while sitting on the bench. Serendipity,, she's looking for him but finds his gum. And no,, I don't leave my gum in odd places for people to find. I place it in paper and throw it out in the garbage.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never seen that movie ...but I may have to .

    ReplyDelete
  4. Or swallow it for crap's sake! Gross! I truly wonder about the mentality of some people.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I throw my gum in the trash...simple and easy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. When I saw your awesome new blog skin I spat my gum right out. Then I picked it up and put it into the trash. There wasn't a bank close enough.

    ReplyDelete
  7. people are just nasty pigs.. as you know from my post this week..

    SICK FREAKS lol

    oh and I love that fact that most adults even don't know how to flush..i used to work at target and they bathroom checkers would die...grown women shitting all over the place...not cleaning it up..not flushing..and then some not washing their hands..

    YUM

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have no idea why people are like that. :(

    ReplyDelete
  9. didn't your mom ever teach you that swallowing gum was bad for you? It would stay in your stomach for 7 years. :)

    People are lazy, plain and simple.

    ReplyDelete

You Bless Me

It has been awhile since I've blogged. Does anyone still blog anymore? I used to blog daily and look forward to visiting all my blog fri...