Sunday, August 14, 2005

How smart is your right foot ?





How Smart Is Your Right Foot?


This is so funny that it will boggle your mind. And you will keep
trying it at least 50 more times to see if you can outsmart your foot.
But you can't!!!

1. While sitting at your desk, lift your right foot off the floor and
make clockwise circles with it.

2. Now, while doing this, draw the number "6" in the air with your
right hand. Your foot will change direction!!!

I told you so... And there is nothing you can do about it. Keep
Trying!

4 comments:

  1. I laughed out loud at myself doing this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep ... happened to me. Then I forced myself to keep the foot going in the same direction and I drew a backwards 6.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty funny! lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. I did it! maybe I'm one of the "special" ones! LOL. Actually I figured out that if I talk while I'm trying it, I have no problem moving my foot clockwise and drawing a "6" with my right hand. However, if I'm quiet, I can't do it at all. Strange. Maybe the talking interrupts the synapse response or something. Hmmmmmm, enquiring minds want to know!

    ReplyDelete

You Bless Me

It has been awhile since I've blogged. Does anyone still blog anymore? I used to blog daily and look forward to visiting all my blog fri...