Saturday, August 27, 2005

New alarm clock ?


I woke up this morning to the sound of KKKRRRRKKKRRRRRKKRRRRR right outside my window.
I was like what in the world and then it dawned on me .It was a hot air balloon right above the roof .We were all suppose to go watch the hot air balloons launch for Ballunar Fest but ,I being the non- morning person that I am, was so tired and opted to stay sleeping rather than go :( I regret that desicion now but at the time it seemed the best one ..lol I Got dressed real fast and went outside .Man this thing was like barely above the trees .It was very cool .They were so low you could holler up to them and talk probably .I called Gup on the cell and he was on his way home but they kept stopping .Apparently if you go up to the balloons that have landed in all the different spots they give you trading cards .Lil one was SO excited .She was saying " this is the best day of my life " ..Wow ..lol I think she really likes going and checking out the balloons with her daddy every year.She came home and showed off her cards ...she was so proud ,it was cute .She now has something to put in her new little pink purse.

If you want to see some more cool balloon pics go check out Gup's page.

11 comments:

  1. Strom,

    Nice pictures and a nice way to wake up from what I can see!

    Brad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool...although I would NEVER go up in one. ahahahahaha you probably already knew that though with the whole flying thing :) But they are cool to look at...when I lived in San Diego you could see them in the distance all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is all about the little ones, isn't it? They are what makes my days a lot more fun!
    Joe

    ReplyDelete
  4. i've just been over at Guppy's!!! really cool! i have yet to see a hot air balloon in person.;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! the balloons are beautiful! I would love to go up in a hot air balloon one day:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous2:07 PM

    Perhaps this is a great idea for your daughter and her father to have a yearly tradition. I wouldn't feel bad that you didn't go, it gave them time to be together.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous6:27 PM

    hey, just came over from guppy's. those colours look awesome, wouldn't catch me up there though!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous6:28 PM

    I regret not going somewhere today as well. Its a bummer but we'll get over it :)

    off to check out the other balloons. I think they are so cool.

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh my gosh, I would have been slipping on too but that is truly awesome. I love hot air balloons and really really want to go in one soon.

    Guppy got some great pics for you though. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  10. lovin' the pics!!!

    ReplyDelete

You Bless Me

It has been awhile since I've blogged. Does anyone still blog anymore? I used to blog daily and look forward to visiting all my blog fri...