Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Houston & Wal-mart stepping up

I am so proud to be from Houston and Wal-Mart right now .I am seeing so many people stepping up and helping out where needed without hesitation .It is truly awesome .We are more then willing to take all that Louisianna has on our shoulders to help out anyway we can.I know Wal-mart has donated a million dollars to the Red Cross and we are raising money at every store in the company for this .We also today donated alot of supplies and that is not the end .If anyone is wanting to give but does not know how or where,get with your local wal-mart store .All money being donated is going to the American Red Cross.If you are wanting to give a large amount and do not feel comfortable leaving it in the jars ( I would not suggest doing that ) You can go to the service desk and they will get an associate from acounting for you so that you can give them your donation and know it is in good hands.Thank you Houston and Thank you Wal-Mart Inc.


Here is a link to the local news site that gives a list of shelters still availabe and emergency phone numbers for those needing medical attention .

Shelter Help link ( click me )

6 comments:

  1. Anonymous2:11 PM

    i think it's so great when these big companies kick in some money, everyone in america supports wal-mart, they have the means, it's nice to see they help out and good for you for letting us know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been overwhelming impressed of what I have seen from Houston. I didn't realize that's where you live, Storm. After all, Texas is a huge state! Thanks from Atlanta for all you and your state are doing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post...and oh yeah...TAG...please see my blog for the info! I also am tagging the Gupman....lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's awesome! Thanks for the info!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's awesome! Thanks for the info!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wal-Mart has always been great with helping hands for many charities and disasters. Kudo's to you and Walmart!

    ReplyDelete

You Bless Me

It has been awhile since I've blogged. Does anyone still blog anymore? I used to blog daily and look forward to visiting all my blog fri...